Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Yoga Teacher Training {Ragamuffin Diaries}


News Update: I have signed up for Yoga Teacher Training 200 hr Certification! This is something I have been wanting to do for YEARS, but it's so stupidly expensive and time consuming and I have great angst towards the fact that there is a government for Yoga- though I also get it. So I've struggled with A.) Being willing to spend said stupid amount on Yoga Teacher Training when I'm already an instructor. B.) Finding the right timing in my life to do it. C.) Realizing that there is never a right time to do it...

Because all the things in life are always happening. I have 94 days to take sixty classes and 54 days in the official time frame of the training and seminars. I'll be graduating from this series on April 17th. I will find the time to do it, it will be SO mentally, emotionally and physically challenging but I paid the mulas, now I'm committed. Also within this time frame I will also be balancing:
1.) Becoming an Aunt
2.) Working Monday thru Friday at my desk job
3.) Attending baby shower out of state for new lovely bouncy baby to be.
4.) Traveling to Yuma Arizona to visit my Grannie.
5.) Traveling to Worley, Idaho for a week for a tradeshow (Can I get a WOOT WOOT for Worley Idaho!?)
6.) Attempting to maintain a normal and enjoyable life.

Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment