Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Naughty or Nice Yoga {Ragamuffin Diaries}

For the entire month of December I've been participating in another Yoga Challenge on Instagram. This one is called Naughty or Nice yoga. The rules are as follows: You're considered a "Nice Yogi" if you choose to practice the traditional asana, "Naughty" if you don't... or if you have a cat in your pictures... (Blaise has a thing for yoga) 
The Yogi Instagram community that has emerged is so inspiring and encouraging and has allowed me to meet like-minded people from all over the globe all striving to become our best self through the practice of yoga. Blaise likes it too. 
I've also got something very exciting brewing for the Yoga World with a couple of my favorite yogi pallys and that has been inspiring and energizing on it's own (stay tuned for the gradual unveiling of this adventure).
Here are a few of my favorite snapshots of my daily practices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment