Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Dear Saucony's {Runner's Log}


Dear Saucony's, 

I've been running in this 50 miles to Christmas challenge with you and I tallied up our mileage the other day and realized that we're only five miles away from my goal with 13 days still to go. While many of those miles I didn't wear you, because they were hike miles- the mileage that we did go on together brought your total mileage well over 250 in less than a year. You and me- we go places. 
So the other day I took you on the trails Pinnacle Peak- which I know, it's not what you're made for, but your retirement for running on roads is nearing it's end... maybe. I'll wash you up and see how many more miles we can log until you start to nag at my arches and knees. I'm sorry I took you on the trails but maybe you'll have part-time job in your retirement of trail running. 

Love, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment