Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

200 Hour Yoga Training Complete {Yoga Schmoga}

We have officially gotten through the busy season of April! At the end of April I completed my 200 hour yoga teacher training credentials. It took me roughly eight weeks to completely open up to my peers, eight weeks to really enjoy my journey, and eight weeks to realize that I was completing a goal that I've had for nearly ten years. 200 hour training is something that many yoga instructors aim to do- but people, it costs a lot of money, and rules your life for minimum of two and a half months (if you don't do an intensive) I'm a pretty guarded person and while I'm great at jumping into things and riding the waves, I often don't realize my intentions or the impact my journey has on my little soul. I'm still digesting the process- I hope I always am. What I do know from my training is that I came out of it with some amazing friendships, a stronger practice, and a deeper understanding of why I yoga. If you want to read my inspiration that possessed me to sign up for the training in the first place: click here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment