Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Father's Day was Awhile Ago...

I'm really incredibly behind on my posts for this summer. I guess that's a good thing- I'm not spending a ton of time glued to my computer, I know some of you check this site very often so I will start playing catch up! Starting with Father's Day! (I know... so long ago now but it was a good day so I want to share) 

Daddio and I try and go on a hike every year for Fathers day... Sometimes we don't make it right on the day but this year, we did! I don't even remember the name of the place that he took us but it was a great long hike, not too steep (except the stair part) and an awesome view of Mt. Rainier once you get to the top. There were stomach churning cliffs that gave both of us the "heeby-jeebys" and a quality snack sesh at the top :) 

The wild flowers were just starting to pop. Brother even called while we were at the top so Daddio got to hang out with both of his humans for a blip. My forever favy hiking partner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment