Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Big Daddy Si. {Ragamuffin Diaries}


Yes, I'm still playing catch up from summer... but my fan club (aka Grannie and my Daddio) have continuously expressed a twinge of sadness when I don't blog for prolonged periods of time.
This is something that happened this summer. THIS was a huge accomplishment for little legs! Mister Max requested that on his 9th birthday he climb Mt. Si. The big daddy Mt.Si. Keeping in mind that he takes almost 3 steps to every one step that we take we took our time. This also worked out in RW's favor since he was suffering from the summer sickies. It was a gorgeous day, hot at the top, and a well earned snack break. Some of my recent hikes have become slightly reminiscent of when my dad would fuel me on long hikes with peanut butter M&Ms. For this family, it's Mott's fruit snacks. one fruit snack per every mile, one bag per pocket.



No comments:

Post a Comment