Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Christmas in Eugene {Ragamuffin Diaries}

I'm a few days behind, considering this is a Christmas post and it's now January 1st, 2017. TWO THOUSAND SEVENTEEN... (when I was ten I thought everything past 2000 was just a made up year because it sounded so surreal and straight of a science fiction movie.) Anyway-rewinding to Christmas Day. Rich and I drove down to Eugene to celebrate Christmas with Mumsy and Daddio. Sarah & Brother, Tiny Mister Samuel (for his very first Christmas ever)! A cameo was even made by my Aunt - so we were really only missing a few people on my side of the family. I can't even remember the last time we were all together for Christmas. Needless to say, I felt pretty grateful.
We opened presents, had a scrumdiddlyumptious Christmas dinner (and more than a belly full of desserts) took family photos, played with the babe - who is now on the move, climbed a butte, and indulged in hot toddys while playing dice games.


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment